Digital Marketing books are the result of the knowledge of the world’s best marketers who have spent years researching ways to market products, services etc. The best marketers are always improving their craft by following the advises by the professionals who have written these books. These books can help them become even more successful in their digital marketing journey.
With every book you buy, you add a millimeter to your mental stature.
— Har Dayal
The following 20 books are great resource for the digital marketers who want to learn the secrets of best marketing techniques.
Digital Marketing Books for Digital Marketers
- Pre-suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence & Persuade – Robert Cialdini
- Thinking, Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman
- Inbound Marketing – Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
- Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence – John Hall
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR – David Meerman Scott
- Unleash Possible: A Marketing Playbook that Drives Sales – Samantha Stone
- The Content Formula: Calculate the ROI of Content Marketing & Never Waste Money Again – Michael Brenner & Liz Bedor
- Full Funnel Marketing – Matt Heinz
- Hacking Marketing: Agile Practices to Make Marketing Smarter, Faster, and More Innovative – Scott Brinker
- Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses – Joe Pullizi
- The Power of Visual Storytelling – Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio
- The Best Damn Web Marketing Checklist, Period! – Stoney deGeyter
- Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing– Robert Rose & Carla Johnson
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing – Andy Crestodina
- Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age – Gini Dietrich
- Digital Influencer: A Guide to Achieve Influencer Status Online – John Lincoln
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion – Dr. Robert Cialdini
- Tap: Unlocking the Mobile Economy – Anindya Ghose
- Powering Content: Building a Nonstop Content Marketing Machine – Laura Busche
- Brand Now: How Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World – Nick Westergaard
Books play a vital role in quickly collecting knowledge on any given topic in very less time. Books are like best friends and they always boost your confidence level when you badly need that just like a best friend. Same is true with the Digital Marketing books. There are a lot of books and online articles, blogs etc., which give very detailed information on any given topic. But, I always prefer to have some best buddies with me and those are books.
Though, Digital Marketing is the new avatar of Marketing, but it has changed the entire marketing landscape. Digital Marketing is fast, accurate, timely, targeted, but mostly the fundamentals remain the same. Only change is in the tools and techniques we use to do marketing nowadays.
These books will certainly help you understand this landscape in a better way and find some real life examples of great marketing strategies, techniques, tools etc.